As we all know, you're not yourself when you're hungry! Try this amazing high protein recipe and support reaching your macros...
- 2 scoops (15g) jrny Double Chocolate Brownie Vegan Protein Powder
- 225g cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 6 drops sweetener or 1 tsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp crushed peanuts
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In the bowl of processor, add the cottage cheese and sweetener and blend until the cottage cheese is smooth and contains no lumps
- Pour in the whipping cream and vanilla extract and add the peanut butter. Blend again until thick and smooth. You may need to add a little more cream if it doesn't blend smoothly. Taste the mixture and if it tastes a little too sour from the cottage cheese then simply add more sweetener.
- Add the protein powder and continue to blend until lumps are present.
- Pour into a container and pop into the freezer for 30 minutes or until frozen to your liking.
- Drizzle with the maple syrup, crushed peanuts and cocoa nibs.