FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
Makes approx. 6 | Prep time: 10 mins
Pancake Day doesn’t have to be once a year! We’ve made this easy and delicious pancake recipe, US of A style that you can enjoy any day, for breakfast, lunch or even dinner if you fancy.
- 20g rolled oats
- 2 scoops jrny Madagascan Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Dash of milk (can be non-dairy)
- 1 banana
- Handful of blueberries
- Coconut oil
- Honey (for topping)
- Add your oats, egg, baking powder, banana, protein powder & milk to your Nutribullet or blender & blend. It should be quite thick!
- Melt the coconut oil on your frying pan using a medium heat so as not to burn your pancakes
- Ladle a spoonful of your mixture onto your pan & fry for about 2 minutes and continue 6 times. Usually when they bubble up, they’re ready to flip
- Whilst the first side is cooking, drop some of your blueberries onto each pancake
- Flip your pancakes & cook for a further 2 minutes
- Stack ‘em high & serve with honey
Did you know that aside from being an antioxidant, blueberries are high in carbs, but low in fat (and calories!)? And they said stay away from carbs…
P.S. If you want more healthy protein based recipes like this, download our free e-recipe book here!