Cookies & Cream Protein Ice Cream
Judging by this weeks weather forecast, we might be in for an 'Indian Summer', albeit only 3 days long! 😂
With that said, here's a tasty, cooling way to increase your protein intake.
- 1 sachet jrny Madagascan Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- Banana: use ripe bananas if you have them. Will add sweetness and more flavour.
- Sweetener: we used maple syrup. Honey also works.
- Cookies: use Oreo thins or sugar-free kinds.
- Coconut cream: adds a thick and creamy texture and flavour.
- Place the bananas, coconut cream, maple syrup, and protein powder in a food processor.
Blend for 5-7 minutes or until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
Stir in the cookies. Place the “ice cream” in a container and freeze until ready to use.
Garnish with additional crushed cookies if desired.