Sweet, soft, chewy and perfect for breakfast!
Get your vitamin kick in the most delightful way this week...
- 1 30g sachet or 2 scoops (15g) of jrny Madagascan Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 medium banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the mashed banana, almond butter, honey, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix protein powder, rolled oats, quinoa, chia seeds, baking powder, and sea salt together.
- Pour rolled oat mixture over the wet ingredients. Stir the ingredients together until a well-mixed batter is formed.
- Using a cookie scoop, place 7 servings of the batter on the baking sheet. Form the cookie shapes.
- Bake the cookies for 20-24 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Let the cookies cool down before serving.